🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Didn't receive email re Processing of Payment...
Page options
cecille102391
Community Member

Didn't receive email re Processing of Payment Request

Hello. This is just my second time to withdraw payment. At first, when I requested payment, I received an email for Payment Confirmation and after 9 hours, I received another message for Processed Payment. On Jan. 10 (PST), I requested payment and received the Payment Confirmation message but did not receive the second email considering that it's been more than 24 hours now ... So, I'm a bit anxious. Please help me.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cecille,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked both the transactions and can see that they are currently in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45

Hi John Christer,

I can see that the withdrawal you're referring to is in progress. Remember that ACH payments can take from two to five business days to be received. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank, and Bank holidays can also delay your funds. Feel free to check out this page to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Annie,

I'm also facing the same issue. I typically receive a 'Your payment has been processed' email around an hour or so after receiving the payment confirmation email. However, it's beyond 2 hours already and I still haven't gotten the email that my funds are being processed. I'd like to ask for your assistance regarding this issue, I'm a bit concerned. 

Hi Darlyn,

In general, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to seven business days to arrive at your bank. There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. You can find more information in this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
cheelga
Community Member

Hello! 

I haven't received a notification email saying, "The payment has been processed".  In my experience, it always took a few minutes to receive that notification email.  Is there any issue in requesting payment? Please help me to look into this. 

Thanks,

Axel

jpbl1976
Community Member

Same thing. I got a confirmation that I initiated the withdrawal but no email that it's been processed.  I submitted a ticket but haven't heard back. This is unusual since it usually takes anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes. It's been nearly 3 hours now...

tonnu10
Community Member

Did you get the email today? or still waiting?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members