🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Didn't receive my money
Page options
anamariacuesta
Community Member

Didn't receive my money

Upwork,

Where is my money? Today I received the payment confirmation email, but my money wasn't sent to my Payoneer account. 

Please I need a solution 

37 REPLIES 37
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria,

I see our agent already followed up on your ticket and escalated your request further. Please keep checking your ticket for further updates and note your funds are safe.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Vladimir,

I understand that technical issues happen, but I still haven't received a solution. Smiley Sad

Hi Maria, don't worry the same thing happened to me 1 month ago. Customer Support will cancel your withdrawal and you'll be able to request funds again and I'm sure the issue will be resolved!

Thanks for your reply! 

Yes, finally funds are back. Thanks Upwork for your quick support. 

Hi I didn't receive my money from Upwork either that was paid out on Tuesday but its Friday and still haven't received it.

@James C wrote:

Hi I didn't receive my money from Upwork either that was paid out on Tuesday but its Friday and still haven't received it.

It was Thanksgiving. It always delays things by a day or two

Hi James,

Just to confirm that your withdrawal was successful. If you don`t receive your funds after 4 business days let us know here and our team initiate a trace on your transaction. Please keep in mind that holidays and weekends are not included in the timeframe, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My withdrawal was processed on 11 March. Haven't received my payment yet. 

Hi Subani,

Your withdrawal was successful. Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Upwork,

Where is my money? On October 4, I received the payment confirmation email, but my money wasn't sent to my local account.

Please have a solution. 

Sukanta M wrote:

Upwork,

Where is my money? On October 4, I received the payment confirmation email, but my money wasn't sent to my local account.

It takes 2 to 5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. It you haven't received your funds after 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays), you can contact Support to initiate a trace.

Hi Sukanta,

I'd like to confirm that Petra is correct. Please let us know if after 8 business the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Marie,

I didn't recieved my money yet. I payment confirmation email on Octobor 4. Please resolve the issue.

Thanks 

Hi Sukanta,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with the trace. 

Thank you for our patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

~Hi,

I have submitted payment 7 days ago and the money still hasn't arrived. Please help

Hi Catarina,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

A transaction was made by my client but no amount was added to my account.
Please look into the matter.

Abdullah R wrote:
A transaction was made by my client but no amount was added to my account.
Please look into the matter.

The profile you are posting from is not completed, not approved, and can't have been hired, let alone paid.

Hi Abdullah,

Could you please confirm if you`re referring to another account? The account you`re posting from is not completed. In order to be able to be hired on an official contract, your application needs to be accepted. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Its been almos lt 2 weeks and i didnt receive money from upwork 

Hi Houssem,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello, Vladimir!

I need upwork help. I need to talk to live representative, because I didn't receive my money to my bank account Cefcu.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Denitsa,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
peridoana
Community Member

Hi,

I withdrew money on November 14 via Local Funds Transfer and until now I haven't received the money in my account. Usually it takes up two days but it's been 4 days already. I already called up the bank and according to them they haven't received the payment. What I am wondering about is that there's 2 waithdrawals happened this week, on November 14 done by me which until now, I havent received and the automatic withdrawal on November 15 done by Upwork which I already received. So how come that I already received the automatic withdrawals in the same bank and the other one that was done 2 days before that automatic is still not in my account? Please, help me with this coz I need the money. 

Hi Floredyl,

I'll check with our team but please do contact Customer Support if you don't receive your funds eight business days after the withdrawal date, and our team will assist you further.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I received the payment confirmation email August, 04, but my money wasn't sent to my local bank account.

Please I need a solution

Hi Mahmoud,

I checked, and it looks like you withdrew your funds via Direct to Local Bank. For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork
sridhar_orion
Community Member

I'm also having the same issue, initiated the local wire transfer on November 15th, as per estimation the money should have been credited by November 18th. But the money is yet to be credited and my bank is asking for complete swift copy to track. But Upwork says they only act on this after 8 business days.

I'm facing this issue for the 2nd time this year, very frustrating

Hi Sridhar,

I'm sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your withdrawal. Please do follow up on your existing ticket in case the funds don't arrive in your bank account eight working days after the withdrawal was processed on Upwork.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
peridoana
Community Member

Hi,

I still haven't received the money that I withdrew on November 14, 2016. What's happening? The only answer that I am getting is that they don't know how long it will take before I get the money. This is so frustrating.

abood1990
Community Member

Hello 

I havent received my money after 10 business days. this is the second payment in a row that I dont receive. I have opened a ticket 3 days ago and no one has looked into it neither. 

Please help 🙂 

Hello 

I havent received my money after 10 business days. This is the second payment in a row that I dont receive. Each withdraw was made to a different bank and I hacvent receieved neither of them. I did reach out the banks they said you have to contact the sender.

I have opened a ticket 3 days ago and I attached a screenshot from the account and no one has looked into it neither. 

Please help .

Hi Abdalla,

Please allow me to explain, the weekly billing period begins on Monday at 00:00 midnight UTC and ends on Sunday at 23:59 UTC, at which point your earnings are In review. Once this review period ends, there is a five-day security period after which your earnings, less Upwork fees, will become Available for withdrawal. You can read more about the weekly billing cycle here.

It looks like the funds are undergoing the 5-day security period, it gives the system time to process and clear the payments. Funds will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details on your Transaction History page. Check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
abood1990
Community Member

Hi

The funds has been withdrawn, like it passed all of these stages and passed the 8 working days window to submit a request for transaction tracking.

The money has been sent and it has not been received by my bank. I need you to look into why the money is not deposited into my bank yet. 

Hi Abdalla,

Thank you for the follow-up . I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
abood1990
Community Member

So the transaction was processed on the 2nd of Aug and today is the 13th of Aug. This marks the 10th business day with no sign of the money arriving in my bank account. I would like you to please trace the transaction. 

Hi Abdalla,

Thank you for reaching out to us. From August 2, the 10th business day would fall on the 15th. The fund could arrive at any time too. If the fund is still not reflected by the 16th, please let us know so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths