🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Didn't receive my payment.
Page options
karanwadhwa01
Community Member

Didn't receive my payment.

Hello, I tried to withdraw money of $158.25 from Upwork to Payoneer 4 days ago.

The Number of transactions is 356382433.

I received only Upwork's confirmation that I requested the payment,

but I didn't receive the second e-mail which confirms that money is received and I didn't receive money.

No messages in Spam, Junk folders, no money on my Payoneer account.

Please help URGENTLY!

This was my first Payment after the verification of the Payoneer account.

Upwork confirmed the transaction.

-Last Confirmation mail from Upwork for last received money on 29th January

I look forward to receiving your answer soon.

Thanks,

Karan Wadhwa

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karan,

I checked and it looks like the method you used is ACH and the funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. If the funds doesn't reflect on your account after 5 business days, you can let us know and our team can issue a trace for the funds. In the meantime, I suggest checking out this help article to learn more about ACH fees and timings.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
6fe6a77a
Community Member

I am also having same problem. It has been 4 days since my payment hasn't received. Please help. 

Hi Safir,

Your transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take 48 hours but they can take longer based on your Payoneer account and Payoneer's policies. You can check help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
6fe6a77a
Community Member

I transferred my fund on 22 of March. It has been 6 days since I haven't received my payment yet.  Please assist me with that.

Thanks!

-safir

Hi Safir,

I checked your most recent transaction, and it shows that it was successful. Have you checked with Payoneer about this?

~ Joanne
Upwork
6fe6a77a
Community Member

Yes, I checked my payoneer account more than 50 times. But it still shows my payment in pending. 

Should I ask payoneer about this issue?

If so, how can I approach?

dataextract
Community Member

Karan,

If you are from India, why are you using Payoneer? You can initiate direct to local bank (INR) transfer which is faster. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members