🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Didn't received my payment
Page options
mixamago
Community Member

Didn't received my payment

Good day.

Recently I worked writing an article. It started November 18, and at November 24 my client accepted the article, happy about it, and approved the milestone.

Today is November 27 and I still see my balance at $0. Not only that, but he isn't able to rate my job or write a feedback about it.

Can I know how to get my money and how my client can rate me and give a feedback? This didn't happened to me on my previous job.

Thanks beforehand.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hello Michel, For Fixed price contracts, after the milestone is approved, the money should be transferred to your "Pending" phase for 5 days then will be transferred to your balance. In your case, you may expect your money to arrive at your balance on the 29th of November. Also, you can track these phases from (My Reports) Section.

Regarding the rate and feedback, I can still see that the contract you are talking about is still "In progress" this means that the contract hasn't been ended yet. You can ask your client to end the contract from his contract page, once he ends it, he will be asked to leave feedback for you.

I hope this helps!

Youssef

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hello Michel, For Fixed price contracts, after the milestone is approved, the money should be transferred to your "Pending" phase for 5 days then will be transferred to your balance. In your case, you may expect your money to arrive at your balance on the 29th of November. Also, you can track these phases from (My Reports) Section.

Regarding the rate and feedback, I can still see that the contract you are talking about is still "In progress" this means that the contract hasn't been ended yet. You can ask your client to end the contract from his contract page, once he ends it, he will be asked to leave feedback for you.

I hope this helps!

Youssef

Oh, I see! Then I will wait a little while.

I will talk with my client then so he can end the contract.

Thank you!

You are welcome, Wish you the best! 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members