🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Different Job Success Score on Profile and St...
Page options
hiraa3708
Community Member

Different Job Success Score on Profile and Stats

My JSS is not updating on my stats page. 

1. Profile: 95%

2. Stats: 89%

The same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago too. And then my JSS on my profile went back to 89% from 92% after a few days.

I've gotten some really good reviews on my profile recently. I am not expecting my JSS to go back to 89% once again like it did before. 

Please help me preserve my 95%. I've worked hard to get here!! 

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Hira,

It takes time for the system to update and reflect the most updated Job Success Score fully. You can try clearing your browser's cookies to see if the score updates. If it doesn't update and display the same score after 24 hours, please let us know by updating this thread, and our team will continue assisting you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Hira,

It takes time for the system to update and reflect the most updated Job Success Score fully. You can try clearing your browser's cookies to see if the score updates. If it doesn't update and display the same score after 24 hours, please let us know by updating this thread, and our team will continue assisting you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Facing same problem, 99% on profile and 98% on my stats! Almost 5 days passed no change!

sofia2008
Community Member

Keep in mind that JSS does not only considers new reviews (public and private feedback). Some older reviews might fall off the calculation window. The size of the contract also an impact. Your JSS might not vary much if new or old contracts are small or equivalent.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths