🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Different Types of Verification in Progress b...
Page options
mindsmapped
Community Member

Different Types of Verification in Progress but unable to submit a single proposal

I am trying to submit a proposal but being asked for different types of verification and it has been three months now since I started paying for a premium account but unable to submit a single proposal. I have completed a video verification, submitted Drivers License and bank verification letter and now being asked for a Drivers License and Utility bill again. This is so frustrating after spending $15 a month for 3 months and still not confident that I will be able to submit any proposal in the near future. 

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vijay,

A member of the team has reached out to you already regarding this concern. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

~ Bojan
Upwork

And thats exactly my question. I have submitted my details several times and there are new verfications being requested every time. Why am I being asked for several verifications and not being permitted to use an account that I am paying for several months? Is there anything wrong with my account?

I will submit my details once again in the link provided above but please allow me to start unsing it or have an actual person talk to me. I would really appreciate being allowed to use the platform. 

Hi Vijay,

As part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, verification is sometimes required more than once. We do try to avoid doing this repeatedly and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have submitted on this link earlier and get the standard message that is attached.

Issue resolved. Thanks. 

Vijay S wrote:

Why am I being asked for several verifications and not being permitted to use an account that I am paying for several months?  

Why would you be paying for the plus plan for months when you can't use your account? Just switch to basic until it's sorted, then switch back if you want.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members