cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Difficult client; also inappropriate (?)

Highlighted
Angie C Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
21 of 24

Scott, I can't thank you enough for your thoughtful reply. Since I'm fairly new to Upwork, I'm encouraged to see a response like this from the larger community. I agree completely and hope for movement towards zero tolerance as well. If the thread remains open I can update folks on what happens if that's appropriate.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
22 of 24

@Angie C wrote:

Scott, I can't thank you enough for your thoughtful reply. Since I'm fairly new to Upwork, I'm encouraged to see a response like this from the larger community. I agree completely and hope for movement towards zero tolerance as well. If the thread remains open I can update folks on what happens if that's appropriate.

Absolutely appropriate. I think the thread could be invaluable to others not comfortable in speaking up.  Please keep us informed as you can.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
23 of 24

Hi Angie, 

I would like to clarify that posting email content, chat transcripts or other private communication is not allowed as per our Community Guidelines which is why the original post had to be edited. 

I'm sorry to learn about your experience with this client. Please know that Valeria has already escalated this to the team for their review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Angie C Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
24 of 24

Ah, thank you for that clarification Avery O!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS