floorveer1986

Difficulties with contract (on hold, suspended, reactivated) and now with payment

So for some reason a contract with a client got set on hold first. I canceled that contract and my client made a new one. This contract got set to inactive and reactivated a few days later. All this time my client is trying to wire money to the fund. Or at least he shows me images of what seems to be a payment.

NOW, That payment never makes it to the job. In other words, the contract remains unfunded. 

It is not a huge contract but I would still like to get paid, as I already sent the work once the contract got reactivated

I would like to know if this is possible and Upwork has to come with an solution? Or is this a very unlikey scenario and is my client lying about doing the payment in the fund? 

thank you so much  in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anne Floor,

Could you please send me a private message with more information about the client and the job you are referring to? I checked and it looks like all your contracts are currently active and have money funded in Escrow.

~ Valeria
Upwork

thanks for your answer. It has been solved.