🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct Bank Transaction issue
Page options
khalidazim
Community Member

Direct Bank Transaction issue

I am Facing Local bank transaction issue from morning the showing error i have attached please tell me this is the upowork service issue ?

Becuase before i have done many transcation and successfully done but now from morning i facing issue please check and let me back the answer 

Thankyou

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Khalid,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you have already been assisted by our team in this support ticket. Also, it seems that the problem was resolved. Could you please let me know if you still need help with this?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thankyou the issue is resolved

Hi

I have not received my last transcation of local direct bank account..

I have received email from upwork of the payment but didont rceived my local bank account...

Please check my transaction 

I have done alot of transaction from local bank account that is recived direct after upwork email received but now i cannot received of my last transcation please help 

Thankyou 

Hi Khalid,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

But sir I have done alot of transaction of Direct local bank that is
received within 1 to 2 hour every transaction
But this transaction i have change the account details becuase now my
upwork bank account given some error therefore when i have put again my
details then my payment transaction successful done
But now the issue is not recived me the payment within 1 to 2 hour so
therefore i am very angry.....
Please can you check for me the IBAN number of my bank
Thankyou

Hi

Please confirm me the above subject Because I have received many Transaction from Through Transfast Transaction that is I have received within 1 Hour ,......

My last Tommorrow Transaction have no write the Transfast Transaction Also I am attaching the screenshot of that both difference please check and let me know why my last transaction is not send from Transfast ....

Thankyou 

I will be wait your reply

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Huh?

I've also recently noticed the local bank withdrawal confirmation emails don't mention Transfast as their payment processor!

I think Upwork don't use Transfast as their payment processor anymore! I specifically asked about the name of their new payment processor and they declined to tell me!

Whatever new payment processor they are using now, its bad, too bad!! With Transfast I had my money in my bank account within 30 mins of withdrawal and now??!!

Well now it takes 2-3 days!! Seriously?!?!
Upwork degraded their services??!!

Hi Md, 

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are generally processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members