🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct Connect blue dot
Page options
grimesr
Community Member

Direct Connect blue dot

Is there a way to remove the flashing blue dot on the direct connect icon at the top of the page?

I am not sure about anyone else, but I find that really annoying. I keep thinking there is something that needs my attention.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You need to click on the flashing dot itself, not on the plane icon. (I just took care of this as well - I also found it annoying.)

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Robert,

Please click on the blue dot and then click on "Got It". This will remove the notification from your end, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Please click on the blue dot and then click on "Got It". This will remove the notification from your end, thank you.

Wow, THANK YOU! It's been irritating me for days! Never thought to click on it

tlbp
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Goran V wrote:

Also been trying to avert my eyes from the blue dot for days. 🙄 I had clicked on the paper airplane, but not the dot. The stuff we have to ask about here. Sigh. 

Petra R wrote:

Goran V wrote:

Me neither! Never clicked anything so fast, it was sooo annoying!

Not quite sure what you are refering to. There is no "Got it" message anywhere.

You need to click on the flashing dot itself, not on the plane icon. (I just took care of this as well - I also found it annoying.)

Thanks,  obviously not designed by someone who values a positive user experience.

Robert G wrote:

Thanks,  obviously not designed by someone who values a positive user experience.

Not intuitive at all.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I was just chatting with the team about this thread and feedback you all have shared here. They will be taking your feedback into consideration and already have some changes planned to make this experience less frustrating and confusing. 

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members