🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct Contract Issue
Page options
21202de0
Community Member

Direct Contract Issue

Hi. My agency owner created a direct contract under my freelancing upwork account, and sent to the client, and it got accepted. Payment is also made (for project initiation). I received email as well which I have attached. But when I open that contract through email it says you don't have access to this contract. And even on my profile it shows 0 active contracts. I'm an exclusive freelancer for that agency. Please assist me on this.
My profile:
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01c6bd707101754c47

Regards,
Abdul Basit.
2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Direct contracts never show on any profile. They do not get feedback and don't count towards the JSS of freelancer or agency.

You'll have to get your agency owner to handle the details.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdul,

Could you please confirm if you`re trying to access the contract from your freelancer profile? If yes, please try to access it from the agency directly.
Regarding direct contracts, Since your client and you will only be using Upwork for payments, any Direct Contracts will not impact your Upwork reputation metrics (for example your Job Success Score or Top Rated status). These contracts also will not be included in your other Upwork profile stats, such as total earnings, number of jobs, etc.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members