🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct Local Withdrawal Funds did not receive
Page options
2minnovation
Community Member

Direct Local Withdrawal Funds did not receive

Hey Upwork community,
I have a little concern as I have to withdraw my funds (385$) on 12th April 2021 via direct to local bank transfer and it's been more than 2 business days and my funds still do not reach my account.

I contacted my bank and they say that they didn't get any funds, so I think that the issue is from your side.

Kindly resolves my issue as I am much worried to avoid about this.

Thanks.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Abid P wrote:

Kindly resolves my issue as I am much worried to avoid about this.

There is no issue and nothing to worry about. 2 to 5 business days is normal. In the very unlikely event that you have not received your funds after 8 (!) business days, you can contact Upwork to initiate a trace.

Thank you so much, this issue face in the first time because I'm previous
payment receive in a just 5 to 10 min
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abid,

I understand your worries about this. Rest assured, your funds are not lost.

I checked the transaction in question and it seems it's still in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks

Hi, Upwork I'm still not received the 12th April 2021 Upwork amount 385$ in my local bank transfer. please see and resolve this matter. Transaction history is attached to this email.

Thank you
 **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Abid P wrote:
Hi, Upwork I'm still not received the 12th April 2021 Upwork amount 385$ in my local bank transfer. please see and resolve this matter. 

As has been explained to you a number of times now: You have to wait until 8 (!) business days (excluding weekends and holidays) have passed, you can THEN contact Upwork to initiate a trace.

That is this Thursday. Today is business day 5.

Thank you for your response.  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths