🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct To Local Bank still not received
Page options
c9ca5f03
Community Member

Direct To Local Bank still not received

Its been more than 24 hrs and I haven't received the money I withdrew. It usually takes just 30mins to an hour. I contacted my bank and they said they haven't received anything, no pending, nothing!

I need help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Franz P wrote:

Its been more than 24 hrs and I haven't received the money I withdrew.

Upwork generally say to expect 2 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). In the very unlikely case that you have not received the funds after 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays), you can ask for a trace to be initiated. (Not before)

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
petra_r
Community Member

Franz P wrote:

Its been more than 24 hrs and I haven't received the money I withdrew.

Upwork generally say to expect 2 to 5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays). In the very unlikely case that you have not received the funds after 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays), you can ask for a trace to be initiated. (Not before)

c9ca5f03
Community Member

If that's the case, can you please tell me when is my 8th business day?

petra_r
Community Member

Franz P wrote:

If that's the case, can you please tell me when is my 8th business day?

Tuesday the 12th of January

c9ca5f03
Community Member

lastly, how do I request for tracing?

petra_r
Community Member

Franz P wrote:

lastly, how do I request for tracing?

It's hardly been 24 hours. There is no reason to even think about a trace. The funds will arrive long before then.

In the most unlikely event that they do not, you can ask here again and a mod can get things going. 

Hi i have made a direct to local bank transaction and its been 4 days and i still havent received my payment what should i do?

Hi Talha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that the transaction is still in process. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Awais K wrote:

It is meant to take 2 to 5 business days, which excludes weekends and holidays. It's Easter.

If you haven't received your funds after 8 business days (excluding weekends and holidays), you can request a trace, not before. 

musteng
Community Member

I have the same issue with Talha, can you help me too. Thanks

Hi Emre,

I checked and it looks like you haven't made any withdrawals yet. Could you please clarify your issue?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
musteng
Community Member

Dear moderator,
It has been 1 month i havent gotten my money. I know this is because of swift tranfers but i need your help. Thank you

Hi Emre,

As shared previously here, you haven't made any withdrawals yet In order to withdraw funds, you need to go to the 'Available' tab of your Reports page and click on the green 'Get Paid Now' button.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members