🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Direct contract client not able to add fu...
Page options
c4456434
Community Member

Direct contract client not able to add funds to escrow

Hi fellow freelancers! 

Can anyone help and let me know if you've had to deal with an issue like this?
I'm trying to create a direct contract with a client outside of UpWork and they're happy to do business like that, but sadly when they're trying to add funds to escrow, they consistently get the same error message:
"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."
Sadly no matter when they try, they receive the same error 😞

How can I resolve this? It needs to be done by Tuesday so I don't lose the client :S

13 REPLIES 13
AndreaG

Hi Davis,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the client/contract you need help with?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I'm going through exact the same too.

My client is unable to fund the contract. The same error message as above keeps popping up.

Hi Bankole,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, I'm having the same issue too.

Hi Ahmed,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
ae7b7c54
Community Member

Hello Bojan, I'm having the same issue.

Hi Abdulafeez,

I have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of the members will be assisting you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
brianbrix
Community Member

Hello, 

I have the same problem too

Hi Brian,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
b9f42cc03fe22d09
Community Member

I also keep getting the same message. This seems to be recurring problem. Not too sure what is going on.

Hi Charles,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and trouble this error may have caused. I've shared your report with the appropriate team for further review. One of the team members will be assisting you further via a support ticket here. Don't hesitate to communicate if you have questions.

~ Arjay
Upwork
98a3e1fc
Community Member

My Direct contract client is as well confronted with the same issue. "We're sorry, we're experiencing technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute"

Screenshot_20230112-101606_Chrome-1.jpg

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that the team has provided you with more information and instructions on how to resolve the issue on this ticket. As mentioned by one of the team members, If your client's still having difficulties, It's best to advise them to contact Upwork Support directly at the email address provided. Since they do not have an Upwork account and for privacy concerns, the contact or request should be coming from the client's side.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths