🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct contract payment delay
Page options
louicoder
Community Member

Direct contract payment delay

Hello,
I'm just wondering why funds paid from my previous direct contract have not reached my bank since the last three days, I have not had the same experience when I worked on jobs with clients registered with upwork. Any help will help, thanks.

Louis

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Louis,

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm it was successful from our end. Please note that Wire transfers are processed within one business day but may take several to arrive in your bank account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Wire transfer fees and timing.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Louis,

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm it was successful from our end. Please note that Wire transfers are processed within one business day but may take several to arrive in your bank account. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Wire transfer fees and timing.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar,

I'm happy for your reply. Usually when I make withdraws, it takes a day or two to reach my account and this is why Im concerned about this particular transaction and wondering whether the Direct contract payments take longer. Thanks a lot for the help.

Regards,
Louis

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members