Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct contract

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
31 of 40

Hi Constantin,

Our team will share your link via ticket over the next couple of days with detailed instructions on how you can use it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
studioconstantin
Ace Contributor
Constantin Eugen C Member Since: Jul 19, 2018
32 of 40

Thank you too !

devpratap1124
Devpratap P Member Since: Dec 28, 2019
33 of 40

Hi, 
There is not much about the payment cycles of hourly direct contracts? 
Like after how many the amount shows in my account?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
34 of 40

Hi Devpratap,

To learn more about how you're getting paid and how Direct hourly contracts work, check out our announcement Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c0b26ed7
Noman U Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
35 of 40

hi there,

just recently i tried Direct contracts but it isn't working,

I have tried to used both its services, Create a contract and invite clients 

create a contract: when i enter project related details and hit confirm it gives me an error,

invite client link : same is the case happened when my client click on the invite link and entered the desired info,
the error sated as:
"sorry we are having technical error try later" attached is the relevant screenshot, kindly look into this issue

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
36 of 40

Hi Noman,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
c0b26ed7
Noman U Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
37 of 40

hi Bojan S

thanks for assisting here with me, and yes i tried my other browser, claered all cache and cookies and guess what it ran ok. thumbs up for a quick and robust support.

Thanks,
Noman

addtraction
Ajay S Member Since: Mar 20, 2016
38 of 40

I have a client approaching me to work with me again, used to work via upwork couple of years ago, (work with me for about 4 yeats at upwork). I want to know can i get him into direct contract without creating a project?

I sent out a direct contract to him and it went out okay and the client accpeted it. He is not keen on entering into regular upwork project, so I thought i should get into a direct contract.

Is this okay? are there issues in doing a direct contract with this client? If not then what should i do? I contacted the helpdesk but that was not of great help.

Best Regards

Ajay

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
39 of 40

Hi Ajay,

Direct Contracts cannot be used with clients who already have an account on Upwork. I can see your support ticket has been referred to the appropriate team. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
addtraction
Ajay S Member Since: Mar 20, 2016
40 of 40

Thanks Andrea, not sure what to do in this case, i did not realize a ticket has been raised. Meanwhile, what should i do with the direct contract I created (which was accepted by the client)? Shall I cancel it? To be honest, personally I do not think there should be any issues but would like to hear from experts here.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS