cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct contracts client invoice information

6f9636f4
Ricardo G M Member Since: Aug 28, 2020
1 of 14

I created a direct contract, the customer paid for it, but the invoice generated has his name (cardholder name) and not the name of the company. Is there a way to generate an invoice with the name and address of the company?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 14

Hi Ricardo,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kamil O Member Since: Nov 8, 2020
3 of 14
I am having exactly the same issue. Any help would be much appreciated.

4 of 14
Hello,

I am going to use the direct contract framework to render services to a client. Client wants an invoice the legal info of his company(company name adress tax no) how can I control to whom the invoice is addressed on the client side. I need to close the deal latest tomorrow. I need help urgently. Please help! 😭 and thank you😊
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5 of 14

Hi Kamil,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
meminun
Mehmet Emin U Member Since: Dec 11, 2020
6 of 14

I am also having exactly the same issue. Any urgent help would be much appreciated. 

7 of 14
Hey from my experience, ı learned the following:
1. There is no way to put a specific company name in the invoice theough the system. The system automaticaly writes the owner’s name of the credit card which was used to pay.
2. If your client has a company card. The companies name will show up on the invoice. If you need further info like adress or taxpayer id number of your client on the invoice those definitely wont show there.
3. The customer service makes custom invoice in 1-2 days when you contact them. So this is the best solution right now. Get the job, and after client receives the invoice. Either your or client contact customer services to get the invoice you need

Best,
Kamil Özdemir
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
8 of 14

Hi Mehmet,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
ordpatty
Patricia O Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
9 of 14

I need to know how can the client download their invoice, I can not see that in my account and can´t find any way for them to find it. Help? They already made the payment and now are requesting the invoice, I´m using direct contracts for the first time.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
10 of 14

Hi Patricia,

We email your client to confirm that the payment was released. They can keep the attached invoice/project receipt for their records. To learn more about the Direct Contracts experience on the client's end, click here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS