🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Direct deposit, but didn't get payment
Page options
3a0c1d4e
Community Member

Direct deposit, but didn't get payment

Hi I am new to this plateform and a newbie freelancer , please help me out here.

I received a email this morning, saying Upwork have initiated payment of $xxxx from Upwork via ACH bank account. And I set up direct depoit to my local Bank account (based in U.S. NYC) earlier two weeks ago. Therefore, I was assuming the payment should go to my bank account already, but it didn't. I haven't got any penny through this plateform, but my client have paid two milestones to me. What happened and  I want to know exactly how to make this right. Thank you so much for you help.

This plateform is not very intuitive and not easy to use... 😥

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Chiunghui,

In general ACH funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. Let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account and we will initiate a trace for you. You can find more information in this help article

Additionally, I see that you also created a support ticket regarding your concern. One of our agents will follow up with you on your ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Farag S wrote:

I think there is 4 or 5 days security period before the money goes into your bank account.

Not in the US. It takes a day or 2 maximum

NikolaS

Hi Chiunghui,

In general ACH funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. Bank holidays can also delay your funds. Let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account and we will initiate a trace for you. You can find more information in this help article

Additionally, I see that you also created a support ticket regarding your concern. One of our agents will follow up with you on your ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Nikola S wrote:

Hi Chiunghui,

In general ACH funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days

No. That is for "direct to local bank".

3a0c1d4e
Community Member

Thank you all fellows : )

I received the payment today, hurray!!!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths