🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct to Bank Payment Issue
Page options
tsiremo
Community Member

Direct to Bank Payment Issue

Hi, just wondering... I transfered my earnings to my bank August 7, 2019 and it was already 14th of the month and can't see the amount in my account. Is this normal? Been doing this every week and this happened to me for the first time. Please help. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Archimedes,

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Archimedes,

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there, can someone help me with the same issue? I have tried twice to get paid with direct payment to local bank and The reason for returned funds: Invalid account number.I already asked the bank and the account number is correct.

Hi Windi,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths