🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct to Local Bank Transfer (Philippines)
Page options
8ca6239c
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank Transfer (Philippines)

Hello, I'm new in UpWork as a freelancer with an hourly rate and I just hit the get paid now yesterday; June 16 at 11:59PM, how long shall I wait for the requested payment to be transferred to my local bank? Will I get an e-mail once the payment has successfully transferred? How can I create a report if I didn't receive my payment from the expected time of transfer. Thank you!

11 REPLIES 11
00d31072
Community Member

I am going to follow this thread as I have the same dilemma. 

Hi Gwen, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that the Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. You'll receive the email once the transaction has been processed successfully. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information. Let us know if you have further questions. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi i heard that during the pandemic they have sped up the payment processing? This doesnt apply to all? Only the guys who spent 15$ a month gets to enjoy this pandemic promo?

Hi Michael,

Are you referring to our faster payouts on hourly contracts? If yes, I would like to clarify that only Top Rated freelancers are eligible for this. The freelancer membership plan will not affect the payment status.
To learn more about this, check out our announcement post Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you

a37b08c2
Community Member

I withdraw yesterday at 12:00 am UTC but stil has not receive anything up until now. Is it normal to experience delay when its your first time? Will I receive any emails if the transfer directly to my account was successful from your end? I have bills to pay and I need the money 🥲

Hi Althea,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and I am happy to inform you that your withdrawal is successful. We have already sent you a notification on your registered email address to confirm the same. We are working hard to process your withdrawal as soon as possible. However, please be aware that it may take up to four business days for the funds to appear in your account, depending on the bank policies and procedures. Additionally, bank holidays in the U.S. and your location may also affect the processing time. If you do not receive your withdrawal after eight business days, please contact us immediately and we will help you resolve the issue. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
glenn7467
Community Member

Hello...

I'd like to know how much is the maximum amount for a one-time withdrawal.  I'm a top-rated freelancer from the Philippines and have been transferring funds directly to my local bank for almost 5 years now.  This is the first time I got quite a bigger amount to transfer compared to all my withdrawals before. Thanks...

Hi Glencito,

Thanks for your question! Apologies for the delay in our response while we were investigating the answer for you. We can confirm that there isn't a maximum limit for Direct to Local Bank transfers to the Philippines. 

~Andrea
Upwork
fec6dfbf
Community Member

Hello ,
It's been almost 7 days and I didn't get message "payment is being processed" until now are there any problem

I hope this was resolved.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths