🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct to Local Bank Transfer (Philippines)
Page options
8ca6239c

Direct to Local Bank Transfer (Philippines)

Hello, I'm new in UpWork as a freelancer with an hourly rate and I just hit the get paid now yesterday; June 16 at 11:59PM, how long shall I wait for the requested payment to be transferred to my local bank? Will I get an e-mail once the payment has successfully transferred? How can I create a report if I didn't receive my payment from the expected time of transfer. Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
00d31072

I am going to follow this thread as I have the same dilemma. 

Hi Gwen, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that the Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. You'll receive the email once the transaction has been processed successfully. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information. Let us know if you have further questions. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi i heard that during the pandemic they have sped up the payment processing? This doesnt apply to all? Only the guys who spent 15$ a month gets to enjoy this pandemic promo?

Hi Michael,

Are you referring to our faster payouts on hourly contracts? If yes, I would like to clarify that only Top Rated freelancers are eligible for this. The freelancer membership plan will not affect the payment status.
To learn more about this, check out our announcement post Here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you