🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct to Local bank transfer no received yet...
Page options
dangol_dipen
Community Member

Direct to Local bank transfer no received yet.

Its been 7 days and still I haven't received my payment yet. The payment method was direct to a local bank. Can anyone please help me?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sohit,

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let me know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sohit,

I can confirm that your withdrawal was successful. Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let me know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
dangol_dipen
Community Member

Its been 8 days but didn't received my payment through direct to local bank transfer. Please help me out.

Hi Sohit,

Just to clarify, today is your 7th business day. Please keep in mind that weekends are not counted as business days.
If you still haven't received the funds by Tuesday, let me know here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members