🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct to bank Withdrawal not Received
Page options
n626626
Community Member

Direct to bank Withdrawal not Received

Hello,
I need help. I made a direct to bank withdrawal. This is the Reference ID 275540003. It's been more than 12 hours and I've still not received the funds. This is my first time experiencing something like this. I always receive my funds within 30minutes of initiating a withdrawal.

Urgent help will really be appreciated. I had plans for the funds, now I feel stranded.

-Ikechukwu
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ikechukwu,

I checked and can confirm that your withdrawal was just successfully processed on our end. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ikechukwu,

I checked and can confirm that your withdrawal was just successfully processed on our end. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the direct to local bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
n626626
Community Member

Thanks for the fast response. I do hope it gets rectified within 5 business days. I've never had to wait for more than 30minutes in the past. It's quite inconveniencing to have to wait for 5 business days(8days is quite long).

I do hope it'll be rectified faster than that and I won't have to wait that long. I'll keep you posted on the outcome. Thanks
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members