🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Direct to local bank - NOT ABLE TO SAVE M...
Page options
rasamohamed
Community Member

Direct to local bank - NOT ABLE TO SAVE MY ACCOUNT

Hi, I a freelancer from India. While setting up payment method to "Direct to local bank", I was asked to enter ifsc code (bank code for Indian banks), but after filling this code upwork cannot find my bank. Thereafter it says to manually fill bank address, but when I do this the "next" button doesn't come alive, hence I cannot proceed further. What do I do now? 

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rasa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I a freelancer from India. While setting up payment method to "Direct to local bank", I was asked to enter ifsc code (bank code for Indian banks), but after filling this code upwork cannot find my bank. Thereafter it says to manually fill bank address, but when I do this the "next" button doesn't come alive, hence I cannot proceed further. What do I do now?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Bibhu,

Could you please check this help article for more information about the correct format of the sort codes? Additionally, please contact your bank and confirm if you have the correct sort code. If the bank confirms that you have the correct code, could you please try again to enter the branch address manually by clicking the green link ''enter branch address manually'' under the "Bank not found" section of your bank information tab?

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths