🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Middle name on bank account name.
Page options
3f1ddabb
Community Member

Direct transfer to UnionBank Fee

Hi, I'm planning on transferring my funds to my local bank account which is UnionBank PH. May I ask if you have any idea about the fees that UnionBank might take aside from the $0.99 fee from Upwork.

Note: Their customer service is pretty slow. My other inquiries took months to get a response so I decided to ask here.
49 REPLIES 49

Hi, Everyone.

I would like to ask if some of you are using Union Bank as your withdrawal method. I use my Union Bank personal savings account number. Will that be okay? since I register through an Online banking app of Union bank. 

Hi Aubrey,

I'm also about to add my Union Bank personal savings account, which I signed up for online. Have you encountered any issues transferring payment from Upwork to your Union Bank as of today? If none, how long does it usually take for your Upwork payment to reflect in your Union Bank personal savings?

serranosteven
Community Member

Hello, I'm having a problem that delays my withdrawal, Upwork already emailed that the payment is already processed but it hasn't still reflect to my bank account. And I think the problem is that when I withdraw the funds from Upwork, the account name I provided doesn't include my middle name, and I checked my bank account information and it has my middle name in account name. Can you help me, what should I do, or who I need to contact for this kind of problem? Than you.

Hi Steven,

You should have no issues withdrawing to the payment method you're referring to. Please remember that in general, direct to local bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank, and in your case, only 1 day has passed so far. As shared yesterday, the team can issue a trace after 8 business days. In your case, that's on the 18th of August.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for response, Mr. Aleksandar. I hope there will be no problem with the withdrawal. I'm just confuse because I read a lot that other people get their fund instantly by using the same local bank as mine.

I received my payment.

lsquijalvo
Community Member

Does anyone have tried to use Union Bank epaycard ( existing active payroll account)? I set this up as my Direct local bank and accepted, but not sure if UB will accept the payment from Upwork

HI Leslie,

May I ask if you proceed with this? I've linked may active payroll account and withdrew last October 7. Still waiting for the four business days, since it is not yet transferred to my account. 

williamtcooper
Community Member

Directly ask your bank.

ecosalvarday
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same issue with Unionbank. I know I need to wait. I transferred my money on Wednesday at around 8.00 am. Is there a way to know if the account number I put in was correct? Maybe email it to me. I can only see the last 4 digits. The delay is causing worry since my colleagues who are using other banks got their money after an hour of transfer. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths