🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Disable old profile created under previous co...
Page options
0d0f4a5d
Community Member

Disable old profile created under previous company

Hi,

I had been working with D. I. Solutions since Sep. 2020, it's been 1 yr and 2 mos. But I had left the job 21st Oct 2021, Thursday. I no longer work with D. I. Solutions. They are still bidding for project under my profile created under D. I. Solutions for which my email id is **Edited for Community Guidelines**  . If in future any dissatisfied client comes and register complaint under my profile, I should not be held responsible for that. I am no longer working with D. I. Solutions, I request Upwork Support Team to please disable my profile under D. I. Solutions. I cannot deactivate my account because they have change my Upwork account password and gmail account (**Edited for Community Guidelines**) password. Please take necessary action on this. Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Mohammed Papad.

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hello Mohammed,

Thank you for your message. 

I have forwarded your report to the relevant team and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket if they need more information on your report.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you Pradeep for the prompt reply

Hi Mr. Pradeep,

I have not heard from Upwork Team or from you regarding my concern. Can you please let me know what is the progress on my case.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohammed Papad.

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you for contacting us. I see that the relevant team has already taken action on your agency profile reported to us and it is no longer available on our platform.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you very much for the necessary action that had been taken regarding my concern.

Thanks and regards,

Mohammed Papad.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members