cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable profile temporarily & withdraw/disable all applications/candidacies

Abhishek S Member Since: Jul 17, 2008
1 of 4
After actively applying for the last few weeks, I'm down with a bout of flu running a high temperature and other general and specific ills pertaining to various systems in the body. I wouldn't want potential business partners to think I ran out on them. Does oDesk provide a mechanism to do the following? If not, could this note construe a suggestion from me to oDesk. - Temporarily disable my profile, and - Post an 'Indisposed/Unavailable' banner, and - Withdraw all active candidacies/applications Regards, Abhishek
Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Nov 5, 2011
2 of 4
Mark your profile as private.
Abhishek S Member Since: Jul 17, 2008
3 of 4
Setting the profile to private does not kill/withdraw active candidacies/applications; it merely makes the profile unavailable to the public at large.
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
4 of 4
You asked how to temporarily disable your profile and that's how you do it. Just like Joseph told you, set your profile to "private". Setting your profile to private means that no one can see it. As for the applications/candidacies, why don't you just withdraw them? The link "Withdraw application" is under the big green button that says "Propose Different Terms". You can read more here on how to withdraw a job application
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS