🐈 Community
sfxdx

Disabled API key

Hello Upwork team!

I tried to create an API key, but it was disabled rightaway (the cause of which I'm aware of - each API should be reviewed). I waited a few days, but no response on that was made. I placed a ticket #21912597 on September 13 and no luck with the answer so far. I created a new API key (in case something was off with the first one), but the very same thing happend - it was disabled. I talked with Upwork team meber in chat and they placed another ticket #21980622 , which was marked as "solved" for some reason rightaway and I again did not get any answer on this problem. Why if you did not resolve the issue?

Upwork team, please help me to get any of these API keys enabled or at least explain why they were not enabled previously and what steps can I take to resolve the problem and start actually using API key.

Best regards,

Maxim

3 REPLIES 3
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maxim, 

I checked your account and can see that support ticket # 21912597 is still open. I would recommend that you refrain from opening new tickets so that the team can assist you more efficiently and effectively. I will go ahead and follow this up with the team so that they can get back to you. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Avery!

Thank you for your reply. I didn't get reply as of now and the thing that I'm worried about is that I simply didn't get even a follow-up - I don't get an idea at what stage my ticket is in terms of processing. What is happening? And when approximately it will be resolved.

It would be very much appreciated if you could advise me on that.

Best regards,

Maxim

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maxim,

I`m sorry about the delay with this, our team will respond on your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork