cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling screenshots

Susan H Member Since: Sep 1, 2017
71 of 72

Very intrusive, first time I've had to use it and mid closing a document it has screenshot and sent my whole desktop to a client, which fortunately didn't have anything confidential on it but it's not really the point. By the way, the screenshot was after 2 minutes! not 10

Community Leader
Varun G Member Since: Dec 11, 2019
72 of 72

Susan H wrote:

Very intrusive, first time I've had to use it and mid closing a document it has screenshot and sent my whole desktop to a client, which fortunately didn't have anything confidential on it but it's not really the point. By the way, the screenshot was after 2 minutes! not 10

A screenshot is taken at a random point in time during each 10-minute interval. Therefore, expect the first screenshot to be taken at any point within the first 10 minutes of your work commencing.

Moreover, if you're logging time (ie. claiming that you're working), there should be nothing that's unrelated to work on your screen anyway. I don't see how that's intrusive at all. If anything, it should be a testament to your diligence as a freelancer, and should encourage your client(s) to extend contracts with you.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS