🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Disappeared submit button
Page options
i_muchnik
Community Member

Disappeared submit button

Disappeared submit button for all hourly proposal work (and I can't see the proposal in my archive proposals or not active).
It stopped working since yesterday.
Can you help me please.

28 REPLIES 28
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ilya,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I shared the issue with the team and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you via a support ticket so that this can be investigated further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you

Hi Aleksandar

I am having the same problem as those in 2021 were having: the SUBMIT button has disappeared for an hourly rate postiion that I had saved.. Please help! I just signed up on the site and am excited to be here. Thank you!

Sally P

PS I am not seeing how to submit my own original question.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sally,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
areg_anton
Community Member

Hello everyone,
today I faced with the following problem.
I tried to submit a proposal on the hourly job post and cannot do this.
As button "Submit a Proposal" has disappeared - https://prnt.sc/110s1jm

Please help me. Hourly jobs are my favorite jobs.

Hi Anton,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ergonized
Community Member

Hello.

The submit button disappeared for hourly proposal work. Can anyone help, please?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Dmitriy,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi. I'm having the same problem. The submit button to send proposals has disappeared!

Hi Yucelyn,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Hi support team, I'm having the same issue that there is no submission button when applying for a project. I changed different web browers and cleaned my cashe but still didn't work. Please check my upwork account and let me know anything happend there. Thanks!

pupppy
Community Member

Hello, i have a problem on my account, Submit button has dissapeared, what should I do?

Hi Maryna, and Igor,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi colls! 

Yesterday I faced with the problem: when I find the work, I push button "Submit a Proposal", after that I see "Proposal settings", "Job details", "Cover letter", BUT after writing the letter I can't see button below "Submit a Proposal". This happens with all the viewed works even after restarting system )) please have a look screen attached. 

What was happen and how to solve the problem?

Waiting for your help! 

Thank you in advance! 

ayaz_q
Community Member

Same, Submit button on hourly job is still missing.

Hi Ayaz,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I have the same issue, Submit button has disappeared

Hi Wenyi and Erik,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
a2de1cf6
Community Member

Submit button has disappeard on hourly jobs.

harrysingh555
Community Member

Hey Valeria, For the last 2 days I am unable to submit jobs using my profile. Whenever I am opening any job by clicking on "Submit a Proposal", I am unable to see the "SUBMIT" button. Can you or anyone from the Upwork team please help me with that?

Looking forward to a quick reply,

Kind Regards,
Harry

syeddaniyalrizvi
Community Member

Facing a weird bug, No submit button showing up in any proposal submission, is there any link where I can report this bug to upwork ?
PS: I am unable to attach a screenrecorded video of the issue I am facing as it doesn't support video format attachment. i have attached a Screenshot instead.

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

I'd like to thank you for your reports. I can confirm our team is investigating the experience you reported as a priority and we'll follow up with more information as soon as possible. We apologize for the frustration the problem has caused you.

Daniyal, Harry and Ashish, our team will create support tickets and reach out to you directly. Thank you.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
alim98
Community Member

Hello sir,

I am new to Upwork,  I was optimizing accounts and recently I have started bidding jobs. but the problem is always in My Feed I am seeing old posts that have been posted 5/6/7 days ago, recent posts are not coming... Also, a huge number of irrelevant jobs are appearing in my feed those services I do not provide.

Thank You,

Alim.

Hello Md Abdul,

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are facing with the Job Feed. Could you please delete Cookies and Cache on your browser and try loading your Job feed. You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message if the problem persists.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork
alim98
Community Member

Hello Sir, I have cleaned the browser history and the cookies but the problem still persists as it was.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Hi MD Abdul,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

As an update, our team identified and resolved the core issue which was affecting the ability for some freelancers to submit proposals. Please let us know if the button appears now as expected or if you need further assistance (in which case we'd kindly ask you to please clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser before confirming the button isn't available on your end).

Thank you for your patience and understanding while our Engineering team was working on resolving the issue.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members