🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Disappearing interview invites
Page options
comeecohome
Community Member

Disappearing interview invites

Hello! When visiting my account, a notification of an interview invite appeared on the right, however it quickly disappeared and does not show anywhere. How to access it?

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you have no interview invites. The interviews would show up on the Proposals page. Please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. If the notification continues to show, please send me a private message with the screenshot so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I had one of these too a few weeks ago. I was able to read the job post but then the inivitation disappeared without a trace. I don't remember if it was on the same day or the next day. All I know is that I took some time to consider my response and then it was gone. I assume the job was removed by the client because nothing about it seemed unusual. I expected some notification but there was none.

rudralife
Community Member

A notification would be better, but if there is a client who invited you and suddenly removed the invite. In that case, you would be spammed. So I would say do not worry about this notification, which is not going to give you any benefit, instead work on something productive.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths