🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Disappearing propsals.....
Page options
cf7da2e6
Community Member

Disappearing propsals.....

Hi all, I'm sure this is me missing something and I'm sure it's asked constantly but I cannot find an answer. I typically send about 3 proposals every 2 days and I'm getting some responses. But not near the number I'd expect. Now this isn't me looking for ways of getting gmore replies - it's about the propsals I sent not being on my 'sent' list. I sent a proposal yesterday but it is not on my proposal list 16 hours later, nor is the job on the site anymore ! I don't have a message saying the job was closed just all trace of it and my proposal has gone.

And this is not the first time. I think I'm aroud 5-6 'ghost' proposals or more. Is there a page where they are listed ? Or do I have to just write down every connect I spend and then refer back to the list on Upwork to show I'm not going mad ?

A job appears, I respond promptly, I check back say the next day and there is no evidence of my proposal or the job.

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

That means it was a scam and upwork removed the job posting. 

Thank you, sounds very plausible. Though from memory they were just standard photoraphy requests like "images needed for my instagram feed around London" and nothing really 'red flag' or enticing. I guess that's the trick.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members