rpprincess

Discounts for freelancers

At one time, years ago, Upwork had a freelancer discount program.  It was for certain percentages off of online courses etc.  Is that program still available.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Renee,

We have partnered up with Pluralsight and Udemy in the past to offer discounted courses for Upwork users. However, we don’t have such offers at the moment. We’ll make sure to inform the Community about any future offers.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r

Renee P wrote:

At one time, years ago, Upwork had a freelancer discount program.  It was for certain percentages off of online courses etc.  Is that program still available.

Really? I have been here or for 8 years and never saw anything like that. Are you sure?

You get a discount for a client spending over $ 500 and over $ 10.000 on you. (fees drop from 20% to 10% to 5%)

I totally misunderstood the question

I recall something about a discount for courses.  Maybe Udemy?  Hopefully, a moderator will pop in and answer this.

They gave a discount code for plural sight. Not sure if it’s still valid but I used it 2 years ago. Search in the announcement section for pluralsight

Hi Renee,

We have partnered up with Pluralsight and Udemy in the past to offer discounted courses for Upwork users. However, we don’t have such offers at the moment. We’ll make sure to inform the Community about any future offers.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I head that Upwork was giving discounts from a freelancer, years ago.