🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Displaying client feedback/upwork projects on...
Page options
reshma-b
Community Member

Displaying client feedback/upwork projects on my website

Hello all,

I'm in the process of creating a website that showcases my services. I just wanted to know if we are allowed to showcase our upwork projects/client feedback on our website? So, can I have a section on my website that displays the different types of projects I've completed on Upwork and also a page that shows all the great feedback that I've received?

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Reshma,

Yes, you can add them to your website. Let us know if you have other questions. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Reshma,

Yes, you can add them to your website. Let us know if you have other questions. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
reshma-b
Community Member

Thanks for responding!

reshma-b
Community Member

Just to confirm again, is it okay to display the client's name and the feedback left by the client on my own website?

petra_r
Community Member

Reshma B wrote:

Just to confirm again, is it okay to display the client's name and the feedback left by the client on my own website?

If your client allows you to do so, it's fine by Upwork but I would 100% ask them. I would personally leave the full surname out or only use the initial of the second name. 

reshma-b
Community Member

Thank you! That's what I thought. I will reach out to the clients.

Regards,

Reshma

Hi Reshma,

You are free to share the feedback you receive but I'd advise against sharing the client's private information, like their name or company information without their permission.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thanks for responding, I will reach out to the client, ask them if they are okay and then proceed accordingly!

Hi! Sorry, but how can i do it? The links doesn't open

Hi Paul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? If the issue still persists could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you further? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello Joanne,
Can we use client's company name/ logo?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members