🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Displaying projects in freelancer's profile f...
Page options
alexeymezenin
Community Member

Displaying projects in freelancer's profile for Upwork visitors

I wonder why doesn't Upwork show the best freelancers' or the latest contracts to Upwork visitors? I have seventeen $100/hr contracts, a bunch of $75/hr etc, but Upwork shows that very old and stupid $8/hr contract and some old fixed-price contracts to the potential clients.

I would really like to use my Upwork profile as my portfolio which I could send to the potential clients that I find on other websites. I would also like to include a link to my Upwork profile in my resume. But I can't do that because Upwork shows my worst contracts for some crazy reason.

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Alexey M wrote:

I wonder why doesn't Upwork show the best freelancers' or the latest contracts to Upwork visitors? I have seventeen $100/hr contracts, a bunch of $75/hr etc, but Upwork shows that very old and stupid $8/hr contract and some old fixed-price contracts to the potential clients.

On your profile shown to logged in users, all your contracts show.

On your profile shown to outsiders, Upwork can only show contracts that were resulted from job posts posted by the client as "public"

Contracts that resulted from job posts where the client set the visibilty as "Upwork users only" can not be shown to an audience outside such users, as that wouldoverride the client's choice as to the visibility of such job posts.

Thanks. Is there a way to hide some or all those contracts? These old contracts make my profile look terrible, so I can't show it to the potential clients and most of the clients won't register on Upwork just to view my full profile.

Unfortunatey not.

The only work around I can think of is to take screenshots.

You could refund the money. That's the only way.

petra_r
Community Member

Tonya P wrote:

You could refund the money. That's the only way.

It's too late to refund.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members