» Forums » Freelancers » Disput
Page options
hrsanjabi
Community Member

Disput

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Hamid,

I see that you posted an incomplete post. Just checking if you need help with anything. Please let us know, we'll be here to help!

~ AJ
Upwork

I believe Upwork payment protection is a lie. If not, please tell me how my fund is protected in this scenario: (true story)

I am hired by a client to draw a picture for $300. I make a perfect picture.  I upload it to the client to get paid. Client downloads the drawing and use it in her meeting but file a dispute just for not paying for it. I file a dispute and she removes all the messages she sent for explaining the work  to make it inpossible to judge. 
Upwork moderator sees that freelancer did the job and client has removed all the messages but says" Upwork is not in the position of judgemwnty. You can agree agree on another price"!!

here are my options:

1. Accept the client ripp my pocket and recieve only $10 instead of $300 because she offers only $10!!!

2. Move the case to official arbitrary and pay $290 for it. Win the case in AAA and make $10 profit. (300-290)

3. Move the case to official arbitrary and pay $290 for it. Lose the case in AAA and make lose -640$ ($290+$350)

please tell me about this scenario. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members