🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Dispute Case ?
Page options
atifsadiq7
Community Member

Dispute Case ?

The client has Cancelled the Project But now she is Regretting the decision of canceling the Project. 

I am going to dispute the Refund request because i have completed the job successfully. Can anyone please tell me the Procedure after i disputes the case?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Filip K wrote:

If she regrets her decision, why not re-open the cancelled job?

Because that is impossible.

Atif S wrote:

I am going to dispute the Refund request because i have completed the job successfully. Can anyone please tell me the Procedure after i disputes the case?

The mediator will contact both you and the client and ask you to discuss a solution.

If you and the client have come to an agreement already, tell the mediator in the dispute.

Of course, the feedback the client left when canceling the contract (private feedback) will count towards your JSS, for better or for worse.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
filip_knezevic
Community Member

Because there is no way possible to reactivate the canceled contract.

Filip K wrote:

Because that is impossible.

Atif S wrote:

The mediator will contact both you and the client and ask you to discuss a solution.

If you and the client have come to an agreement already, tell the mediator in the dispute.

Of course, the feedback the client left when canceling the contract (private feedback) will count towards your JSS, for better or for worse.

Thanks, Petra for the reply.

I have another question. 

When I opened the dispute page and opened the dispute case then there is an option to accept or Reject dispute. What I should do?

Atif S wrote:

Thanks, Petra for the reply.

I have another question. 

When I opened the dispute page and opened the dispute case then there is an option to accept or Reject dispute. What I should do?

Ignore that button.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths