🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dispute Email notification
Page options
priyanka_rvtech
Community Member

Dispute Email notification

Hi,

On 30th of August I rejected a dispute and after that upwork support staff suggested to start group discussion and sent me warning message to suspend account if I don't initiate in discussion. I get all kind notifications on my email but I was not getting any notification about their message and I had no clue that they have issued me warning for that.

Yesterday when I visited my profile page I noticed a account restriction badge there and rushed to support staff in dispute centre. I saw all their message and they suspended the account.

Please guide what can I do now, I am so worried.

Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Priyanka,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I can see that you have followed up on your dispute and our dispute agent will assist you further.

I would also like to confirm that your new ticket was escalated to our engineering team. Our team will investigate further why you haven't received any notifications about the dispute and post an update as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your reply. "We have suspended your account" this is the last message from dispute agent. What does that exactly means ?

I have many active contacts l, shall I wait for resolution or continue work with clients ?

Thank you

Hi Priyanka,

I've followed up with the team handling this case and they'll update your ticket as soon as possible and our agent will advise you further regarding your concern!

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members