🐈 Community
kunallohani

Dispute Wrongly Closed

There was a dispute open against my client and they had offered a suitable solution in order to close the dispute. I agreed to it but asked a question. My mediation officer did not respond over the weekend and last date for dispute was passed on a sunday. The mediation officer mailed me at 3 in the night to give me a last opportunity and closed the dispute at 4. I did not even get a chance to accept his offer which was a suitable to both the parties and upwork has closed the on their own accord.

4 REPLIES 4
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kunal, 

I checked your ticket and it looks like the team has followed up on your behalf to for this to be reviewed. I would recommend that you refrain from opening a new ticket so that the team can assist you more efficiently. Please expect a reply on your open ticket regarding your request. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Okay. I will look forward to it.

I just checked and its showing that the tickets i opened are solved. I have not recieved any intimation from Upwork. So, please advise on how i should proceed.

Hi Kunal, 

I just followed up your ticket with ticket # 21794576. A member of the team will get in touch with you with further information. We apologise for the delay. 

~ Avery
Upwork