🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dispute follow up Privately
Page options
avinay_web
Community Member

Dispute follow up Privately

Hi Guys,

I have a new kind of dispute on of my project By client 

Client hire me for fixed price and then I do work and client close project. Client give good feedback tome and I did sam eto client.

But after 26 days of closing contract,Strange thing happened, I saw that client file a dispute that he is not satisfy with work, and when I go to my profile dipsute section I didn't see that dispute, because it's not there that come directly to my email and said it's Private dipsute means its a kind of upwork hire compnay privately to handle Dipsute, and I saw that only message come to my email dircetly that si asscociated with upwork, but the strange thing is this Dispute didnt help anything when I chat with upwork support team and they said its handled Privately they have very limited access to this dispute 

so I  just shocked how it happen ,

Now next  thing is here, that its like insane for Frellancers to all who are upwork , HOW?

here is my answer :  client close contract and then come after 26 days file Dispute 

So, this way it happens to any Freelancer liek client gire and file dispute after 1 month, 2 months, 3 months or 6 months or 1 year and say that he is not satisfy with work even after he messed up with code and all site himself (after closing contract) so this way no value of Freelancer and client ask for refund after 6 montsh also 

So, Guys please suggest me whats your thoughts 

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members