🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dispute in clients feed back
Page options
a8a87266
Community Member

Dispute in clients feed back

Good to hear the upwork is supporting me for my efforts and thanks for giving me the money for the work I have done and for the traumatic experience I have faced by working with such a degradable client.....
As far the earning is concerned the upwork is going to settle it down.. but today I just saw my profile as a visitor and the client has commented on my profile that I want money money money and only money.. is this the way to professionally work on this platform.. the client himself is exploiting the upwork term and condition by asking me to share my personal contact so that I can work for him outside the upwork . contrary to that he is putting up the message that I am up for the money and no body should work with me..

Yes I am working here for the money and I think even upwork has created this platform in order to generate the money and even the upwork team is working for the upwork for the money in terms of salary. 
Please let me know a single person in the whole world who is working for a organisation without any monetory benefits....
in addition to this if the client has released the first milestone it means he was satisfied with the progress of the work.. that's why he released the money and for the second milestone.. even though he got the whole website developed still he get a refund from the upwork and even after this he is posting such a comment on my profiles which I feel is derogatory and it is causing a stress which according to me is punishable as per the indian law..and I feel like I have exploited mentally for such **bleep**ty comment..Please do the needful for the comment posted by the client, which I think I dont deserve.. this type of comment needs to report the cyber crime as per indian law so that the client will learn how to behave

Please Team work do the needful other wise I need to explore the legal option against the client

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Navneet,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. Could you please send me more details/evidence via PM (click on my name) about this?
Our team will review the feedback and the client, if any violations of our TOS are found proper actions will be taken. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Upwork will not interfere with the feedback unless it contains profanities or very limited other things, which does not apply in your case.

Navneet K wrote:

this type of comment needs to report the cyber crime as per indian law so that the client will learn how to behave

Please Team work do the needful other wise I need to explore the legal option against the client

Leaving poor feedback is not cybercrime but if you think you need to hire a lawyer and "explore the legal option" then that's what you'll have to do then. Good luck with that.

By the way, there is no rule at all against clients and freelancers sharing phone numbers and skype and email addresses once there is a contract.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Navneet,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. Could you please send me more details/evidence via PM (click on my name) about this?
Our team will review the feedback and the client, if any violations of our TOS are found proper actions will be taken. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members