Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute resolution timeframe

vovy_12
Vish D Member Since: Jun 8, 2017
1 of 4

Hi , 

I have an open dispute for my profile due to which I am not able to initiate any financial transactions. I really respect your policy and rules but I just wanted to know how much time does it take for the dispute to get resolved as I can be prepared for that much time? although dispute was raised 10 days back. I just want to be prepared for the time it is taking. 

Also, I am not able to chat with the up work representative to get in touch related to same as I do not see the chat option when I go to the community forum.

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 4

Hello Vish,

I just checked your account and I saw that one of our representatives reached out to you regarding your concern. Our representative will reach out to you as soon as she got an update. Thank you.

Untitled
vovy_12
Vish D Member Since: Jun 8, 2017
3 of 4
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the update and as for this post I want to know that what is usual time frame for a dispute to get resolved such as mine.
Please provide at least a time frame that it takes some days or months ? So that I can be prepared accordingly for funds being stuck till that time.

Hope you can understand my situation and can provide the best idea for the timeframe.
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Vish,

The time it takes to resolve a dispute is individual and depends on each case. Our dispute team will stay on top of the case, communicate with both you and your client and update each of you regularly.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS