🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Dispute section: Dispute is not shown in ...
Page options
mhaideraziz22
Community Member

Dispute section: Dispute is not shown in the Dispute section.

I filed a dispute in against my 1st contract. Dispute was showing for 1 week, But from today it is not visible in the dispute section. I did not even know about any result against my dispute. And i am sad to say that dispute person is not answering me about my dispute or any other query. He did not seems to inquiry my contract. There are two section opened and closed agaisnt dispute so if it has closed then why it is not showing me in closed section. I have already share all my proof against this dispute. I am new in Upwork and did not know what is the procedure of dispute, and when result show to me. I am worry about my payment and today the dispute ID is gone invisible and i did not know what is happening. Can somebody told me what is this and how i can review my dispute. This is my dispute id and my contract id i donot know what i do now.

Dispute ID: 10085738

Request #28916082

Contract ID# 24429677

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lysis10
Community Member

Haider A wrote:

I filed a dispute in against my 1st contract. Dispute was showing for 1 week, But from today it is not visible in the dispute section. I did not even know about any result against my dispute. And i am sad to say that dispute person is not answering me about my dispute or any other query. He did not seems to inquiry my contract. There are two section opened and closed agaisnt dispute so if it has closed then why it is not showing me in closed section. I have already share all my proof against this dispute. I am new in Upwork and did not know what is the procedure of dispute, and when result show to me. I am worry about my payment and today the dispute ID is gone invisible and i did not know what is happening. Can somebody told me what is this and how i can review my dispute. This is my dispute id and my contract id i donot know what i do now.

Request #28916082

Contract ID# 24429677

yeah there is some weird bug. You can get to it from the direct link in your email. Or use this link: https://upworkdispute.zendesk.com/hc/requests/<disputeid>

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
lysis10
Community Member

Haider A wrote:

Request #28916082

Contract ID# 24429677

yeah there is some weird bug. You can get to it from the direct link in your email. Or use this link: https://upworkdispute.zendesk.com/hc/requests/<disputeid>

496fb263
Community Member

Hi i have received a notification for dispute but dispute is not showing in dispute section.

Can some one please help

Thanks

Hi, i have received a notification showing dispute but when i open the dispute section nothing is showing. can some one please help

Thanks

Hi, 
I have the same issue. There is a dispute, but It's not visible in my dispute section. It's showing empty.

Hi Rogier,

Just to confirm, everything is working as designed. When our dispute team reaches out to you and your freelancer you will be able to view the dispute on your end as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashish,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths