cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute started although neither myself or the client requested this!

Emilian S Member Since: Sep 17, 2015
1 of 13

https://upwork.modria.com/#casedetails/504087

Neither myself or the client requested this dispute and although we answered and inform upwork on this we get no answers from upwork.

Regards

E

Community Guru
Muhammad I Member Since: Dec 19, 2015
2 of 13

Try to again to contact with UW customer support or send a private message to the Mod of this platform about this.

3 of 13

Contacted support but no answer neither to myself or client.

Also contacted upwork on facebook they just say to wait for an answer on the dispute center.

This is a joke, they just do not have RESPECT for FREELANCERS or CLIENTS...not to mention that if the platform makes mistakes like these i am sure considering a 09 - to - 17 job

Regards

E

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 13

Hi Emilian,

I've checked and see our agent recently confirmed the dispute case was reviewed and closed.

Going forward, please refrain from submitting multiple Support tickets as our Customer Support team reviews and responds to every request our users submit.

5 of 13

Hi Vladimir,

Please get your facts right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You continue to inform me with wrong information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was talking about: 
https://upwork.modria.com/#casedetails/504087

You posted a response about a different dispute i had ages ago: 
https://www.upwork.com/disputes#thread/446275357

So PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT and get back at me ASAP with an answer as this is begining to look like a big JOKE.

E

6 of 13

Hi Emilian,

I was referring to the dispute from your opening post. To make sure all the requirements are met, please ask your client to also post a message in the Resolution Center, as both parties need to respond. 

7 of 13

Cool, so first you tell me its resolved and now you copy paste a premade message? Smiley Happy haha

Again, in mi initial post i was refering to https://upwork.modria.com/#casedetails/504087

ok?

The representative that answered on my upwork ticket was talking about a totally different dispute, proof she has not even read all my message.

E

8 of 13

Hi Emilian,

To clarify, dispute cases are handled by a different team and we don't have direct insight into the cases they are processing. I've based my replies on the information available to me, and the fact that the dispute you are referring to was just recently removed from your Dispute tab. It's possible that our Dispute team has an additional process when closing a case, which I, again, don't have access to. That's why I advised you to communicate with the Dispute team directly as they are the only ones who can advise on your dispute case, which was recently opened.

I'm sorry if you found my messages generic and that you're unhappy with the service you received. I would like to ask you again to follow the instructions from the original ticket and communicate with our team directly.

9 of 13

Vladimir, 

NOBODY is getting back at us....NOBODY, neither to me or my client!!!

This is ridicoulous!!!

E

Ace Contributor
Amy M Member Since: Jul 3, 2015
10 of 13

I have a dispute waiting to close too and they are very bad with answering questions. I have been waiting for days to have questions answered.  I don't think they even read the files I had to spend time converting to pdfs just to be able to post.  You get one cryptic response from the moderator and it seems like they only read the last line of what the client posts, and the last line of what you post -- and you have to wait days for just that cryptic, ineffectual response.  They do not go over evidence or make sound decisions weighing everything you present.   Dispute resolution is important for freelancers working on cases that are less than 1000 dollars.  It doesn't pay to go to arbitration.  We need effective, meaningful and responsive dispute resolution from upwork.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS