🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Dispute
Page options
emonuzzamanmd
Community Member

Dispute

My client ended a contract and asked for refund. But we reached a mutual solution. I made a dispute request and my client accepted and send a payment of that amount. But the problem is what should I do with this page (Image)? Should I click "Accept Dispute" or "Reject Dispute"?Capture.JPG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lysis10
Community Member

Wait for the mediator to contact you, and you can explain and the mediator will close out everything.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Md:

If the client has ALREADY PAID YOU, and you and he have already settled things, then there is no longer any need for a dispute. Click the "Reject Dispute" button.

For future reference: Clients can pay payments in any amount they want to freelancers using the Pay Bonus tool, and freelancers can send refunds in any amount (up to how much they have received on the contract) to clients.

So if you and a client can work things out, there is no need to use the "dispute" button at all. And no need to use the "Request Refund" button.

Thanks for your comment. But Its showing me this (image). Is that okey? Client already paied me the amount and has been added to my pending balance.Capture2.JPG

re: "Thanks for your comment. But Its showing me this (image). Is that okey? Client already paid me the amount and has been added to my pending balance."

Oh... Ugh, you don't want to do that either!

You DON'T want to begin a dispute process. Because this has already been resolved.

And you don't want to do something that will cause any more money to go in either direction, because you and the client already worked this out.

This being the case, if it was me personally, I would not click either button but would file a Customer Support ticket to ask them to end the request for you to answer either way.

lysis10
Community Member

Wait for the mediator to contact you, and you can explain and the mediator will close out everything.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members