🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dispute
Page options
muzamilk
Community Member

Dispute

Hi, I am here for filing a dispute against my client  **Edited for Community Guidelines**
He changed the link on skype and told me to scrape this website because he didn't agree with my speed. I can scrape 15k products in a day but he didn't agree so he gave me another link to scrape. It was website that sells products. This website has 7k products. He told me on skype that he used to pay 40$ per website. So I scraped the website and submit it on upwork. He didn't reply so I messaged him on skype that I have submitted the work on upwork. He told me to send the work on upwork, I refused. Now on upwork he is talking about the previous link that he didn't want 15k leads, he wants millions of leads and the links of images are not working. He didn't even open the file because the number of leads in the file was 7k and the links of images are working. While on skype he is saying that I didn't scrape the whole website. I checked twice. After removing the duplicates they are 7k. When I asked him about the upwork's messages he didn't reply. Then he tries to change the topic and said that he will not pay 40$ for this. When I show him his last message he again didn't reply and tried to blackmail me that he will pay only 10$ or nothing.
Fortunately, I saw the feedbacks on his profile and I came to know that I am not the first with whom he is doing this. Hope you will help me in this regard.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with opening your dispute. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with opening your dispute. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for your time.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members