🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Dispute
Page options
shibbirfaruki
Community Member

Dispute

The client wanted to pay for a contract because he canceled the contract before receiving the file... We discussed and client asked me to open dispute. Now the client is telling, he is not getting any case on dispute and me also... But on contract details, the contract is still showing a disputed contract. How can I get paid the work now?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD. SHIBBIR,

It looks like you have an open ticket with our Dispute team about this case where you already shared this decision with your client. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD. SHIBBIR,

It looks like you have an open ticket with our Dispute team about this case where you already shared this decision with your client. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
marina_dumanyan
Community Member

What to do if the clienbt refuses to pay, though all the work is done and attached. Client says that he is not happy with the results, though that was in initial setup and the app is bad itself and has negative reviews on its part. the ASO is perfectly done and the rankings went up, but he still refuses and asks to do more anlaysis and again and again more work. Should I file a dispute or just wait for Escrow to send me money?

Hi Marina,

You will need to submit the work on the milestone created for you. After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. To learn more about our Dispute process check out this Thread. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

Thank you very much, so what I need to do is to wait, I have submitted several times, will stop now and wait? So I should jsut wait for 14 days and I will have the payment automatically to my account from Escrow?

And what do we do in case they provide bad feedback on purpose, but I have 100 percent job success and only 5 stars, is there a way for that too?

Hi Marina,

Please keep in mind that resubmitting your work will reset the 14 days timeframe. If no actions are taken from the client end, the funds will be released to you after 14 days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths