🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Dispute
Page options
aprilguaca13
Community Member

Dispute

The client told me to refund her for an exchange of 5 stars. I delivered results already but she said she didn't authorize it but she gave me the contract to start.  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
roberty1y
Community Member

Agreeing to a refund in exchange for a good review is feedback manipulation, and it could get you banned from the site.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
roberty1y
Community Member

Agreeing to a refund in exchange for a good review is feedback manipulation, and it could get you banned from the site.

Thank you for your reply.  I totally agree.  That is why I didn't accept the offer since I'm done with the job.  I was actually looking for ways to report the client, however, I couldn't find any.  Please advise.  

Hi April,

I was not able to locate the client you're referring to. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the report? I’ll check it and escalate accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

April G wrote:

The client told me to refund her for an exchange of 5 stars. I delivered results already but she said she didn't authorize it but she gave me the contract to start.  

Makes no sense. If you refund, no review will show up on your profile. 

Martina P wrote:

April G wrote:

Makes no sense. If you refund, no review will show up on your profile. 

I think he could still give her private feedback, which would help to raise her JSS. Of course the thing to do with cheapskate clients who want free work in exchange for feedback is to keep away from them.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members