cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispute

Ace Contributor
Mrityunjay K Member Since: Jul 23, 2018
21 of 24

So you are telling me it did not go below because of the good reviews from other clients and I should move on and focus on other projects without worrying? 

But I am highly unsatisfied by Upwork team because they did not notify me of this issue and took a step without even hearing my side of the story.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
22 of 24

Mrityunjay K wrote:

Can it be(The JSS) undo and contract will be treated as successful

Nope, it is done and dusted.

Why, do you think that client would be any happier then? A contract with an unhappy client will never, ever count as "successful!"

About "hearing your side of the story first" - they took no money from you, so there was no need for your side of the story. Would it have made the client any happier if Upwork had "heard your side of the story" first?

Ace Contributor
Mrityunjay K Member Since: Jul 23, 2018
23 of 24

I think I got the solution now, Thank you so much Petra and Jennifer for giving your valuable time here and helping me.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
24 of 24

Petra R wrote:

My guess is (bigwig) Client went raging at Upwork and is some kind of bigtime client with a lot of clout. Client gave Upwork reason to believe that client would win arbitration over the full amount (over 3k) and Upwork gave client a credit to save it going that far.

Upwork then closed contract as unsuccessful, hence the drop in JSS.

(The above is purely an educated guess but fits what the OP says and what his / the agency's profile looks like)

ahhh, yeah, don't want to anger the enterprise $$$$$ clients. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS