🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dispute
Page options
ashu4code
Community Member

Dispute

Hi

I have a dispute  with my client . and both are agree on settlement and client agre to pay me  but upwork mediation by mistakenally return back money to client from escrow . how i get my money. here is the screnshot of chat. kindly provide solution,  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ashutosh,

Your dispute agent will assist you further on your dispute or your ticket with number 29000534.
If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up directly there as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Ask the client to issue a bonus as outlined in the dispute thread.

If the client refuses, ask Upwork to pay you the money out of their own pocket as the dispute mediator made a mistake who to pay the money to, so Upwork is responsible for that money you lost.

HI.

How i ask to to Upwork to pay me. i also make a request to support . but they change the status as solved?

Ashutosh K wrote:

HI.

How i ask to to Upwork to pay me. i also make a request to support . but they change the status as solved?

Is the client refusing to pay now?

Just respond in the mediation thread and ask them to sort it out. The mediator made a mistake, it happens to all of us, they just need to sort it now.

Client is not responding

It affects  "Clients who would recommend you" % go down from 100% to 91%.. I always keep 100%.. So how to retain it?

Ashutosh K wrote:

It affects  "Clients who would recommend you" % go down from 100% to 91%.. I always keep 100%.. So how to retain it?

That's because the client didn't leave very good private feedback. Your JSS will follow at the next update.

You need to stick to the dispute thread to get your $ 60.

I don't  see any review on my page for this contranct..  i think main problem s this to down %  

"Did you have any projects with full refunds or contracts that ended without any work/no money exchanged? And/or did you close contracts by yourself"..

client cancel the contract and get whole amount.  see ths thread https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/My-stats-quot-Clients-who-would-recommend-you-quot-and-J...

so the due to upwork mediation fault i losse money and score %

Ashutosh K wrote:

I don't  see any review on my page for this contranct..  i think main problem s this to down %  

Because nothing has been paid yet.

And ONLY negative private feedback affects the "Clients who would recommend you" metric. That has nothing to do with the mediation error. 

So .. Now 3 days over .. When I expect money from upwork. client is unresponsive as well mediation ...?

Ashutosh K wrote:

So .. Now 3 days over .. When I expect money from upwork. client is unresponsive as well mediation ...?

It's the weekend.  Give it a few days.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members